Monday, March 9, 2009

FIVE TAG

Five Things I was Doing Ten Years Ago:

1. Sophomore in college
2. Going on my first date with Greg
3. Vice President of Lambda Delta Sigma the LDS sorority
4. Exercising on a daily basis
5. Enjoying my sanity (currently, I have none)

Five Snacks I enjoy:

1. Nachos
2. Cotton Candy
3. Breaded Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
4. Brownies with chocolate frosting
5. Smoothies

Five Places I have lived:

1. Reno, NV
2. Sparks, NV
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Red Rock, NV
5. ?????? that's about it (I know, how boring)

Five Jobs I have had:

1. Recreation leader city of Sparks
2. Hot Dog On A Stick (I loved those short shorts)
3. Receptionist at Student Support Services
4. Florence Drake Elementary School (Kindergarten, 3rd, and 5th grade teacher)
5. CEO of Burst and Burst enterprises

Five Pet peeves:

1. People who go under or at the speed limit (Let's move it people)
2. Whining of any kind
3. Soggy cereal
4. People who leave their shopping cart in the middle of the isle and act oblivious when you ask them to move it.
5. Old people in front of me in the check out line

Five Things that bring me joy:

1. Cooking
2. When my children smile or giggle at me
3. Scrapbooking
4. Dancing to crazy music with my family
5. Vacations

Five Places I'd like to travel to:

1. Ireland (The mother land)
2. Thailand
3. Hawaii
4. Disney World
5. New Zealand

Five People I Tag:

1. Becca
2. Kristen
3. Becky
4. Angie
5. Jessica

2 comments:

  1. When you put "let's move it people," I laughed out loud! I can totally see you saying that! And I hear you about the old people in line in front of you at the store- and it drives me crazy when someone whips out a checkbook! What the?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on #1 and 4, on your pet peeves! Ok I will actually do this tag!

    ReplyDelete