Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mama's Big Boy

Time really flies- Anton is Nine Months Old already!! Everything went great at his check-up, he is still in the 50% across the board. I was excited to see that he is our first kid to be over 20lbs. before reaching One. Stats: 20lbs 8oz, 28in. He has started army crawling and can crawl on all fours for two lengths. He loves to say Mama Mama and MOM. He has also decided that he is done with baby "slime" food. When I try to feed him baby food he will swat at the spoon and get quite upset. My favorite thing at this point is when he smiles at me and I can see his solo bottom tooth poking out. His favorite toys currently and unfortunately are the wires to the TV and anything he can bang against the wall and get it to make noise. I love Anton's bright smile and his adventurous spirit.







No comments:

Post a Comment