Every year for the past five years we have made our annual trek to Apple Hill. I love it there!! It is always so much fun to spend time with the family and watch the kids search for the perfect pumpkins and apples. We usually indulge in a piece of fresh apple pie, but this year we decided to branch out and try some apple donuts :) they were sooo good, we got them fresh out of the oven. It was a safe and fun trip and the girls really like pick'n their own apples.
The search began as daddy and the girls scampered through the vast pumpkin patch
KJ found hers
Mama, this is the one I like
Now we are off to find the perfect apples
KJ can't wait to take a bite of this golden delicious
I just love apples!!
Daddy gave Anton an apple of his own and he didn't let go. He ate almost half and loved every bite, I think it felt really good on his teeth.
No comments:
Post a Comment