Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy April

Hopefully you all played a wonderful joke on your friends or loved ones yesterday :) I called Greg at worked at told him that KJ's school called and informed me that she had chicken pox and I needed to pick her up immediately. He totally fell for it, I almost felt bad saying "April Fools". He hung up on me and didn't call back. He was just mad that I got him first.
I can't believe that it is already April!! I will be attempting to finish at least one of the girls sun dresses (hopefully I will have time for both, because whichever girl doesn't get a dress will undoubtedly throw a huge fit, run down the hall, and slam the door.) On second thought, I better do both. I started these dresses when I was prego with Anton, I know, shameful. To my credit I have been accomplishing quite a few other projects along with surviving life. Wish me luck, and as always I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment