Thursday, February 17, 2011

We Heart You

A little bit late Happy V-Day to everyone! The girls had fun parties at school, and we had an awesome party at home on Tues. It's nice to have a party the day after V-day, I got all the decorations for 50% off. I was also busy at the beginning of the month making fun treats to pass out.




Learning is fun- and tasty. Candy heart graphing












RJ passing out her cards at Pre School



that was one good chocolate cupcake. Notice her cute bubblegum necklace. That was another fun project that the girls and I worked on this month



Heart shaped pie pops. I just have to say that I really enjoy Our Best Bites blog. My birthday is next week, so if you were wondering what to get me....their cookbook is coming out at the end of the month or in early March :)






Cake balls- need I say more






the finished product- white chocolate dipped pretzels, cake balls, and pie pops






Dinner Time







I have a Crush on you!



Everyone "Loves" pizza









a nice healthy salad- complete with heart shaped orange bell peppers


















Yummy pudding filled cake- I'm taking a cake decorating class from Michael's. That is my birthday present to myself. I'm really enjoying the classes and learning a lot. There might be a cool cake or cupcakes headed your way soon.


3 comments:

  1. There was so much swooning going on in my house from this post. Too cute!!! Good job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fancy schmancy!!! Everything looks incredible. You could start your own how-to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer cupcakes, but I wouldn't complain if you made me a cake either. :)

    ReplyDelete