Thursday, September 8, 2011

Let the Good times Roll

Apple pancakes, water slides, hikes, ice cream, Lake Tahoe, what more could you ask for? Ok, there was also a lot of great food! Even though we were going most of the time we enjoyed spending time with our family.


Greg started the weekend out right with his world famous (well, I love them) apple pancakes- the sausage links weren't so bad either


the kiddos gobbled down the goodies without hesitation


Where's Waldo? Can you find seven people in this picture? Good luck


We littered the trail with people. It was quite a sight for the other hikers who passed by to see seven little ones marching up the hills




Anton had to pick up and carry his rocks to Grass Lake


Here are a few beauties I found along the way










My two favorite guys


the trail had several old mine out buildings- they made the perfect backdrop for lovely pictures of my girls (Anton was non-cooperative)






Sunset walk at the Temple








What possibly could go wrong?


This could possibly be one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time


that's my boy, double fisting the watermelon




Lunch is served


taking a little ride on the U.S.S Constitution






I found these awesome ice cream cups at World Market


So fun!!!



Thanks for a fun weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment