Monday, December 26, 2011

A Jolly Review

What do you do to pass some time as you are "patiently" waiting for Santa to come? Make candy necklaces.

color Christmas pictures

Alas- Christmas morning is here. First order of business, stockings!

Presents, presents, presents. Really, I promise, this year we tried to cut back on the gifts, and focus a lot more on the true meaning of Christmas.

The main event- New bikes! It has been fun and a little scary watching them learn how to master their bikes. Greg has been struggling a little with RJ's bike. The chain fell off twice and then it just froze up completely. In fact, he just got back from Santa's workshop after exchanging her first bike for a new one. Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best.

This is what I caught Anton doing after we let them see their new bikes from Santa. It was so cute, he just wanted to get one more look at his Like A Queen bike. He kept bringing me his coat and shoes and insisting that I put them on so he could ride his bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment