Many of my wonderful friends and family have notice something a little different about my smile. Yes, the braces came off Tuesday the 13th at 8am. What a happy day :) no more food stuck in my teeth, no more half smiles, no more cutting my food into tiny pieces. NO MORE SUFFERING!!


Wow Kris, you look so young and beautiful! I would never guess you were a mother of 3! Congrats on no braces!
ReplyDeleteI KNEW IT! I totally noticed and thought...uh oh, when did she get those off? I was embarrassed to say anything. You do look great, Kristens right.
ReplyDeleteWhat a hot mama! I never knew your hair was so long either. You're probably like me and do the pony tail every day because there is hardly anytime to even look in the mirror. Your teeth look fab!
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you- I'll go ahead and take my bow for noticing. And, by the way, your hair looks incredibly sexy long! Can I say "sexy" on a mormon's blog?
ReplyDeleteSWEET MERCIFUL CRAP!!
ReplyDeleteI have a SMOKIN' HOT wife!
Your pictures are great!!!! You are looking good. I love the family picture. PS, I'm not at Ahh Massage any more. If you need one call me.
ReplyDeleteKris - you look so beautiful! I'm so happy for you! Did your teeth feel super slimy the first few days or what?? Yay for your beautiful straight teeth and your beautiful self!
ReplyDelete