Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Goal A Month

The new year is generally a time to make goals, so that is exactly what I am doing. One of my goals is to have a goal a month, that way I know that I at least get 12 things accomplished this year. I would like to share my goal a month each month, with you my friends and family. Someone told me once that it's not a goal until you write it down (may or may not be true). For the month of January I will be attempting to finish painting my living room :) wish me luck and I will let you know at the end of the month how it went.

Here are a few before pics
All the walls are currently white and just for those curious ones- I didn't pick any of the sample colors that you see in the below pictures. I'm not sure why, but I just went with what looked good in the store. Stay tuned in for updates.

North facing wall (please don't pay any attention to that ugly foil on the TV antenna) That could possibly be February's goal :)

lower wall looking into the kitchen

left side of the north facing wall

the rest of the wall looking into the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment