Sunday, January 24, 2010

Progress

My January goal for painting the living room is coming along nicely. Thank you to my wonderful friend and visiting teacher Amy :) She was a great help and it was nice to have someone to talk to as I painted. We are about 1/3 done and hopefully by the end of the month it will be done!!! Hooray for progress and goals.


Amy did all the detail work and it looks so good.

No more white :)


I'm busy painting the wall on the other side of the kitchen. The rest of the living room will be two shades lighter than this color.

The whole family had to be involved. Anton saw me moving the roller back and forth under the water so he climbed up on the stool and grab the handle and started to wash the roller. Who was I to stop him? Free labor :) he actually did a good job.

RJ saw that Anton was having so much fun so she had to join in.

1 comment: