Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How Could I Possibly Be Mad?

We lovingly refer to Raija by a couple of different names. Spider monkey, Gecko climber, you get the idea. She gets into EVERYTHING! No matter where I want to hide something or how high I put it she always finds a way to get it. She helped herself to one of my dark chocolate puddings the other day. I saw the fridge door opened and went to close it only to find Raija inside. She had climbed up the freezer door and was standing inside the fridge. At first I wanted to be mad, but then I just opened the pudding for her and let her enjoy it. After seeing what came next I'm really thankful that I didn't get mad. Anton saw sister enjoying something good so he climbed up into the chair (looks like he is going to take after his sister- Great.)Watching the two of them share and interact was one of those priceless mom moments. Raija was so good to Anton and Anton was equally as thankful to his sister for sharing.




Carefully sharing bites with brother



Nothing cuter than pudding faces right?



I love how Anton opens his mouth wide for bites.



Anton giving sister some pats on the back for sharing



Ahhh a kiss for my big sister

No comments:

Post a Comment