Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh! What Fun


We decided to take KJ to her first hockey game so she could see....



the zamboni



Anton testing out the ejection seat- he seems to be real happy about his situation


Everyone wanted a turn in the seat








the kids (and Greg) enjoyed playing on the small planes. It was nice to walk around the Hill Aerospace museum and check out all the big planes too.



Our next ADVENTURE was the fun center. It was great the first hour because no one eles was there. We purchased the unlimited wrist band and did bouncing, skating, arcade games, and pirates cove. I wish they had a fun center in Reno.













What fun center would be complete without an icee? I thought we needed the icee mug- RJ agreed


So did Anton- He drank almost the whole mug. Luckily it came with a 50 cent refill.















Ashlee got this cool turkey cake for dessert



carving up the turkey



drumstick anyone?



Greg and I ran a Thanksgiving morning 5K- It was super duper cold!



We made out OK though, Greg finished 2nd in his age group and won a ribbon and a pie. Great job honey!



Anton sporting his candy maker cap and a dirty face from all the dee-lish candy samples.




Thanks Ashlee- the tour of the Sweet's candy factory was really fun. I happen to think we look great in our candy maker hats. I would have to say that the gift shop was the best part of the tour.



Time to celebrate Anton's 2nd Birthday. A cool caterpillar cake inspired by Eric Carle's- The Very Hungry Caterpillar






He got a cool toy story 3 double track racer. Happy Birthday BIG guy! We all love you so much





When we visit Salt Lake a trip to Greek Slavaki is a must. The gyro's are out of this world



All dressed up to see the lights
















Warming up in the conference center






RJ is very happy about her Elmo doctor set

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Kajaani sliding at the fun center. We sure enjoyed visiting and playing with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun pictures! I love the memories they come with. All year long my goal has been to run Scheel's turkey trot. But things came up :) and I changed my mind. Hopefully next year!

    ReplyDelete