From beginning to end. Two girls, one daddy, and one fun weekend of camping and fishing. Canyon Creek, CA was filled with the giddy laughter of two little girls who caught their very first fishy. KJ had been asking Greg for quite some time if they could go fishing, so they packed up their gear and headed West. It was some adventure (from what I hear). A few nature hikes, throwing rocks in the creek and lake, campfire stories, and drum roll please, some fish'n. It was the morning of the second day, the cast was off and bam! An immediate strike. Both girls helped reel in the little guy, and after much work preserving and cleaning it, what a tasty (and really small) Monday night dinner.
Faucherie Lake
Walking across the dam
Hooray! Good job girls
Thanks for spending time with your girls. I can tell by the huge smiles on their faces that they enjoyed being with their daddy. Time is something that we can never get back and I love that we try hard to make special memories with our children. You are an excellent daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment